Welcome!!
I have created this blog as a way for us to share information and help out with homework and studying. Thanks for stopping by!!
Monday, January 5, 2009
How do you study?
When you study for a quiz or test descibe how and what types of study techniques you usually use. (Examples: flashcards, practice problems, reading through notes, not sure how to study for math). Your posting should be three to fiveCOMPLETE sentences.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
When I study for tests or quizzes I like to use a few different techniques. I start by making flascards of vocabulary words and important formulas. This encompasses reviewing my notes. I also re-do all of the homework assignments to practice the problems. I find that repeatedly doing the same type of problems helps me study how to do them. These techniques have been pretty successful for me.
Usually when I study I go through my notes and practice the problems from the homework. If I have questions I go over them with my tutor afterwards. It's definitely helped me to have a tutor.
If posting a question to me about homework or in general be as specific as possible. Indicate the assignment and problem you are asking about and clearly explain your question.
If helping a classmate with a homework question you must include an explanation and not simply the answer.
Post in complete sentences
No text talk
No social chatting, cyberbullying, or profane language.
3 comments:
When I study for tests or quizzes I like to use a few different techniques. I start by making flascards of vocabulary words and important formulas. This encompasses reviewing my notes. I also re-do all of the homework assignments to practice the problems. I find that repeatedly doing the same type of problems helps me study how to do them. These techniques have been pretty successful for me.
Usually when I study I go through my notes and practice the problems from the homework. If I have questions I go over them with my tutor afterwards. It's definitely helped me to have a tutor.
My study technique is cramming right before the test. Sometimes it works.
Post a Comment