I find that most of the difficulty comes with not being able to access certain webpages and not being able to access certain hardware for my classroom.
The most significant difficulty that I have had is with programs that use adobe shockwave. Whether it does not load properly or just does not show up, I always have problems!
If posting a question to me about homework or in general be as specific as possible. Indicate the assignment and problem you are asking about and clearly explain your question.
If helping a classmate with a homework question you must include an explanation and not simply the answer.
Post in complete sentences
No text talk
No social chatting, cyberbullying, or profane language.
3 comments:
I find that most of the difficulty comes with not being able to access certain webpages and not being able to access certain hardware for my classroom.
I think the biggest difficulty any teacher experiences is actually getting their hands on the technology to use it.
Personally, my biggest issue is the fact that I never have any in-person contact with the kids... but that probably doens't count. :)
The most significant difficulty that I have had is with programs that use adobe shockwave. Whether it does not load properly or just does not show up, I always have problems!
Post a Comment